Asha Recycled Black
By purchasing a pair of sunglasses you are donating to eye-care programmes in Africa.
This Asha frame is made from recycled black acetate. The acetate is produced from off-cut materials used in the manufacture of other frames which are then melted down to create our version. The frame is two-tone with matt silhouettes and gloss temples and is matched with smoke graduated lens. Modern, nostalgic and dare we say a more sustainable choice by breathing new life into plastic otherwise destined for landfill.
- Can be used with prescription lenses through your local optician
- Pala gives a pair of spectacles for every pair we sell
- Sustainable case woven from recycled plastic bags and waste
- 100% UVA protection
Fit Size: Medium
- British Designed
- Custom made cellulose acetate frame
- CR39 lenses with 100% UVA/UVB protection
- Stainless steel 3 barrel hinges
- Microfiber soft bag for cleaning and protecting your lenses