Darya Honey Stripped Tortoiseshell
By purchasing a pair of sunglasses you are donating to eye-care programmes in Africa.
The circular shape of Darya has that slightly preppy vibe that will have everlasting appeal. The slim honey striped tortoiseshell frame of these sunglasses is subtle and refined, with complementing solid brown lenses and keyhole bridge, making them the perfect go-to any time the sun appears.
- Can be used with prescription lenses through your local optician
- Pala gives a pair of spectacles for every pair we sell
- Sustainable case woven from recycled plastic bags and waste
- 100% UVA protection
We categorise our frames as narrow, medium and wide to help you find your fit. The overall width is based on the lens and bridge width
If you already own a pair then they may well have similar numbers below on the inside of the arm which can help anticipate your fit.
Fit Size: Medium
- British Designed
- Custom made cellulose acetate
- CR39 lenses with 100% UVA/UVB protection
- Stainless steel 3 barrel hinges
- Microfiber soft bag for cleaning and protecting your lenses